1.What made you decide to come to Rutgers?
I decided to come to Rutgers because of the Marching Scarlet Knights, the great education masters program, and the overall reputation of the school.
2. What has your Rutgers experience been like so far (extra curriculars, favorite classes, etc.)?
Wonderful! I’ve met so many great people and love love love cheering on the football and basketball teams through the band.
3. What made you choose your instrument?
Both of my grandfathers played sax, and I love them and music.
4. What made you decide to join Mu Beta Psi?
I decided to join Mu Beta Psi because of all of the great opportunities to give back in so many ways while still being able to express my love for music.
5. What has being in Mu Beta Psi been like for you?
Nothing but great interactions and experiences!
6. Do you have a favorite memory in Mu Beta Psi?
All of the love from every single Brother after the induction ceremony, where I truly and completely felt the sense of brotherhood.
7. What do you like to do in your free time?
Watch movies, listen to the Jonas Brothers, dance, and simply hanging out with family.
8. Do you have any advice for anyone interested in joining Mu Beta Psi or looking to get more involved?
You’ll never know what you’re missing out on unless you give it a try! Reach out of your comfort zone, you won’t regret it!